Monday, January 7, 2013
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Considering a move to oceanside, but want to make sure you are buying at the right time? Theindras.com want to offer you tools that will maximize your purchasing power. Let's take a look at this current Oceanside Real Estate marketing summary. This summary shows the average sales prices, the average days on the market, market trends that are heading up and down.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Than look no further! Just give us a call and we take you on a tour. At the moment, there are 3 Foreclosure homes available. Defenitely a good time to buy a brand new home in Fire Mountain. Live in one of the best areas of Oceanside!
See the home, Click here!
Give us a call for a home tour! 760 805 9336
or feel free to CONTACT US!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
LOS ANGELES (Feb. 23) The CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (C.A.R.) today debuted its Pending Home Sales Index and released key distressed property data.
Pending home sales index:
Pending home sales in California increased in January, according to C.A.R.s Pending Home Sales Index (PHSI)*.The index was 93.6 in January, rising 13.6 percent from December's index of 82.4, based on contracts signed in January. Pending home sales are forward-looking indicators of future home sales activity, providing information on the future direction of the market.
'Pending sales typically rise in January from a seasonally slow November and December, said C.A.R. President Beth L. Peerce January's pending sales should be reflected in higher existing sales activity in February and March and serve as a precursor to the spring home buying season.'
Distressed housing market data:
- The total share of all distressed property types sold statewide in January was 54 percent, up from 50 percent in December, but down from 56 percent in January 2010.
- Conventional sales made up the remaining share at 46 percent in January, down from 50 percent in December, but up from 44 percent in January 2010.
- Of the distressed properties sold statewide, the total share of REO (real estate-owned) sales was 32 percent in January, up from 30 percent in December, but was down from 37 percent in January 2010.
- The statewide share of short sales increased to 22 percent in January, up from 20 percent in December and up from 19 percent in January 2010.
- The median price of homes sold in the state differed dramatically depending on the property type, with non-distressed properties selling for much higher prices than short sales and foreclosures.
- The statewide median price of conventional properties sold in January was $367,150, 38 percent higher than the short sale median price of $265,500 recorded in January, and 85 percent higher than the January REO median price of $198,000.
Article released by CAR.org - pending home sales in January in California, rising real estate market, discusses distressed home sales and REO home sales.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Featured Property: Fire Mountain Spanish Style Home with Large Lot
This homes features a gorgeous Spanish Style home on a nice big lot with great views. There are four bedrooms and three baths, over 2,000 sq ft of living area and was built in 1988. Below you can view a quick video of the exterior of the home and a panoramic view of the land.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Click on the link below to see most the bank owned properties in Oceanside.
Bank Owned Properties in Oceanside
If you like more information about any bank owned homes in Oceanside in the list, just give us a call, 760 681 9960 or send us an email: email@example.com.
We are taking pride in Oceanside!